Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fro-hawks

Back in 2003 (or 2004 I can't remember nor do I feel like researching), Sean "Diddy" Combs cut his hair into the shape of a Mohawk to stand-out while running a marathon.









It was such a nice statement, but it was also a fad that came and went.





I've yet to understand why in the year of 2009, there are still men walking around with nappy, peasy Mohawks, or fro-hawks, like it's a good look.





Call me closed minded, but Mohawks aren't for black men and I consider it a fashion faux pas. A black woman is able to pull that look off, SOMETIMES...for example: J*Davey (that b*tch is FIERCE)




...but for some reason some guys think that they are the SH*T wearing a fro-hawk when they look like a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy.

And what surprises me, men are still asking their barbers for this monstrosity of a haircut, and the barbers are still doing it.

Ladies (and fellas) if your man, friend, brother, father, cousin, f*ck buddy, or whatever he may be to you, is walking around with one of these, it's your job to tell them it doesn't look good.

...and fellas, if you're one of the guys that's still wearing a fro-hawk, and I've offended you in ANY way...GOOD!!! It needed to be said. Now cut that whack sh*t out of your head before I do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment