Sunday, January 4, 2009

Allot me to introduce myself...they call me Dee


Hi World!!! My name is Derek...but most call me Dee.


Most of my friends, family, and fans (::wink::) told me that I should start blogging, since I'm lazy as hell and haven't placed anymore "I'm Normal" videos on youtube.



Sorry guys...but really, i'm lazy as hell.



Let me tell you a little about myself:


I've been called a lot of things, Actor, Singer, Dancer, Comedian, Jennifer Hudson's little brother (because apparently I look like her) and even Psychic...yes, Psychic. I tend to have my Raven Baxter moments (LOL)



ummm....what else?



I'm an Aries, in EVERY aspect of the word, so yes at times I can be a little conceited (LOL) :-)



So yeah...we're going to start this new year off right, fierce, and fabulously!



My email is DerekIsNormal@gmail.com and I'm always up for giving advice. If you have questions that you want answered from a psychic's point of view, feel free to email me I have a few emails that I'm going to post of me giving advice (with the permission of the person that asked the question of course) .


No comments:

Post a Comment