Friday, June 19, 2009

PPOV: Rihanna a Lesbian?

Anytime that i'm going to post a prediction or give an opinion from a Psychic's Point-of-view, I'm going to name these post PPOV (Psychic's Point-of-view).

Anywhoo...I believe that singer Rihanna is not into men at all.

I definitely think she's a lesbian.



There's something about her smile, body language, and the way she carries herself that makes me think she's a lesbo.

I predict very soon after this whole Chris Brown court case is dismissed (because it will be dismissed, trust me ::wink::), Rihanna will be caught in some kind of scandal with a very aggressive, butch looking girl she considers a "friend".

I'm seeing that this girl will be wearing a very long t-shirt, big jeans, and a blue fitted cap.

1 comment:

  1. rihanna does got that appeal to her.
    someone call in teyana taylor!

    ReplyDelete